Bricker Elementary has a dress code that does not include uniforms. District-wide standards on student attire are designed to help students put focus on schoolwork, improve the safety of the school environment, and reduce student disciplinary problems. Please consider the following when you are selecting school clothing for your child:
- Shorts and skirts shorter than 3 inches above the knee will not be permitted.
- Tank tops must have straps that are at least 1.5 inches in width.
- Hats, bandanas, low-cut clothing, and sagging clothing are not permitted.
- Clothing and attire need to be appropriate for school. Any color, arrangement, trademarks, or accessories that advocate gang membership, drug use, violence, or disruptive behavior will be banned.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for student safety.
- Students should be prepared for inclement weather and bring a jacket, umbrella, mittens, etc. as needed.
Bricker Elementary spirit shirts are available for purchase for a cost of $10.00 each from the front office while supplies last.